Monday, January 11, 2010

Random

Noel was so kind to put my pictures from my memory disk onto the computer. For whatever reason, I have been avoiding it. Some of the pictures on there were from before Thanksgiving, but I think they are too fun not to keep a record of them.

This is what happens when you give a baby a bowl of yogurt for breakfast and leave him alone while you check email and Facebook. Lesson learned. Too funny!

For whatever reason, Greg loves to play in the kitchen and this is how my kitchen looks almost all the time.

Love that face!!!

Helping Grandpa with one of the many projects we had him do while he was here for Thanksgiving.


Wearing Noel's fleece skull cap.


Just like his dad!


Greg's favorite place to play

1 comment:

Adele said...

Beckett loves playing in the kitchen cupboards too... My plastics are ALWAYS all over the floor. Greg is so grown up!