Monday, August 24, 2009

Low Cost Costume Ideas-Dickens' Version

Have you ever seen that SNL sketch where Adam Sandler is on Weekend Update, and he is giving low cost Halloween costume ideas? Well, Greg and I have been coming up with some of our own low cost Halloween costume ideas. Here are my favorites.

Crazy DVD Case for a Hand...Don't you see I've got a DVD case for a hand? Now give me some candy!

Crazy Bucket for a Head...I've got a bucket for a head. Isn't that crazy? Now give me some candy!


I know that Halloween isn't for a few more months, but feel free to use these fantastic costume ideas when trick-or-treating rolls around!

5 comments:

Lora said...

Great ideas! I think Brynlee might just have to be crazy bucket head for Halloween this year.

Adele said...

That SNL skit is hilarious.. .and I like your ideas!

angela said...

Amber, you are too funny! Personal favorite was the bucket on the head. Maybe if Greg doesn't end up using that one Ashley might have to take it...

Maren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, can you believe he's already one year old? Thank you guys for your card, I liked it so much I kept it as a bookmark-which gets used A LOT. I had so much fun with you in June, I can't wait to see you again for Christmas. Mom agrees with me, we just want to squeeze Greg he's so cute. Happy and funny, just like his parents. I love you guys, especially you, Amber, every time I see you I'm reminded that blood has nothing to do with family. You're the best sister in the world.
Love, Maren

Amanda Duke said...

This cracks me up every time I see it!