Saturday, September 20, 2008

Greg with his Grandmas

We were very lucky to have a bunch of help when Greg was first born. My mom arrived in Lexington the night that I was induced and stayed until the following Tuesday. It was so nice to have her there when we brought him home from the hospital.














Noel's mom came to help the day that my mom went back to Idaho. I am so glad she came; Noel and I were just not ready to be parents without the help of a pro yet (at least I was not). Lynne was able to stay until the following Monday. So far we have made it on our own since the cavalry left, but Greg sure misses his grandmas. :)

Thanks for all your help! We love you both!

1 comment:

Adele said...

Yes... grandma help is wonderful! I'm looking forward to grandma help myself!!! I'm also looking forward to seeing you guys and actually getting to meet Greg!! Wahoo!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!