Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grandmas' Request

Greg's grandmas have requested that some new pictures be posted. So here we go. Here are some pictures of when we tried out the Baby Bjorn and sling.

I think he likes the Baby Bjorn a little bit better...don't you think so? He was grunting the whole time he was in the Bjorn. But honestly, he grunts almost all the time anyway.

This is just a picture of Greg in some plaid shorts that I thought were cute. He looks so handsome (even with the red eyes from the camera).

2 comments:

Adele said...

I just can't believe how big he already looks in the Bjorn! Holy Moley!! What a cutie though!! I love all of his hair!!

The Pingrees said...

Yeah!! some new pix- and he is still as cute as ever. I would like to pinch those cheeks (the ones on his face)!xoxo