Saturday, August 9, 2008

38 Weeks

Noel took this picture at the 38 weeks benchmark. I'm almost 39 weeks now (not that there's any difference between now and earlier this week). Hopefully only a few more days until our baby is born. We really want to meet him, and I will be pretty happy to not be pregnant. :)

I've been back to work this week for meetings and to finish setting up my classroom. Overall, I'm doing fine. But it's been a little tough on my body, especially when I have to bend over or sit for very long. I've been taking a pillow to sit on to all of our meetings. Our school does not have the most comfortable chairs. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Reynolds Family said...

I am excited for you not be pregnant too!!! WE are sooo excited to meet Turbo!! Action Jackson can't wait to have a new friend! Let me know if you need anything!

Marissa said...

YAY!! You are almost there! We can't wait to meet little guy too!

Melea said...

You are the cutest 9 month pregnant lady I know!

Adele said...

Oh Amber!! You're almost there! I have to say... I'm a little jealous that you get to meet your little guy so soon!! Good luck!! Love ya!!

John and Robyn said...

I can't believe how big your belly is!! But the funny thing is you are ALL belly! Only a few more days! I can't wait to hear the news! Good luck this week :)

angela said...

Only one more week!!!! I can't take it any longer for you!! I'm helping you pray for a Thursday baby. . .

:-)

Jaimee Blood said...

You look darling Amber!

Anonymous said...

Any day now!!!! Hurray, can't wait to meet little Dwiget!

Marissa said...

IS Turbo here yet?? I am DYING to know!!