Sunday, February 17, 2008

Drum Roll, Please

And the winners of the fabulous "Pay It Forward" prizes are (I know that some of you have been waiting in great anticipation)... Emilee, Melea, and the Bylunds. Now just imagine thunderous applause for yourselves. Honestly, I haven't decided on the prize yet, but I promise that it will NOT be something from my first grade prize box. :) It will be wonderful and lovely and everything that you ever dreamed it would be! I will bring it by or send it to you (in Emilee's case) soon.

2 comments:

Melea said...

You could just let us come over and hang out sometime! That is a fun prize! :)

Nichole said...

Good for you for paying it forward. I got the adorable prize from Adele but have yet to pay it forward, especially since I don't think I have 3 people that visit my blog. Hmmmmmm . . . not sure what to do about that.