Sunday, November 16, 2014

Evan the Koala, Summer 2013

Evan LOVED to be held as a little baby. It was really sweet, but it was also a little tiring for my arms. :) The way he would hold on when we held him reminded us of a koala, so we called him our little koala. 

Evan was (and still is) really clingy in general. And by clingy, I mean he would scream at the top of his lungs if someone else tried to hold him. When we first moved to NC, I was playing the piano in Relief Society, and Terri Stringham held him while I played. He was crying so loudly, she took him outside to see if that would calm him down, but I could still hear him outside. When Noel got back from ODS, Evan was used to only me being around. So he took a bit to get used to Noel. When he did, it was so sweet. He loves his dad!



No comments: