Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brighton

I have been very blessed since Brighton was born to have help from family members. Lynne was here the week after he was born, then my mom came, and my sister came the week after that. I'm not quite sure what we would have done without so much help. I'd like to think that I would have figured it out, but I'm not so sure about that.

Brighton with Grandma Aston

Brighton with Aunt Nichole. As you can tell from the picture, he was very sad that she had to leave. :)
Here are some more pictures of Brighton.

First bath time. He wasn't a fan but has gotten used to it a bit. He sure does a good job of peeing while in the bath (sorry... probably TMI).

My adorable boys.

Trying to eat his fist. He's definitely a good eater.

I think he looks like he's partying in this picture. :) I sure am lucky to be a mom!!!




2 comments:

Lora said...

Are those Greg's bears tucked around Brighton? How nice of him to share his most beloved with this little brother. Brighton sure is a cute little guy!

Jenna said...

such a cutie pic!