Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rest of New York Vacation

So...I realize that this vacation was two months ago, and I haven't done anything about it. Oh well. For remembering's sake. :)

The day after Hayley's wedding, Noel had to drive back to Lexington to start school while Greg and I stayed to played a week longer. We had such a fun time visiting with the Dickens clan!

We went to the zoo one morning. Greg especially liked the monkeys. Here he is with Aunt Maren and Uncle Jojo checking the monkeys out. In Jordan's perfect world, he would have a pet monkey. Maren didn't let him take one home. :)
With Grandma and Grandpa

With the polar bear cubs and of course, his companion, Mr. Bear.

We all met Grandpa at the ball park for a Red Wings game another morning. Greg did pretty well; we made it all the way to the 6th or 7th inning before we had a meltdown.


We had a picnic at a school with a playground. Fun! Then we had root beer floats from Bill Gray's (maybe Tom Wahl's). Yum!


We had such a blast. And of course I cried when I had to say goodbye to everyone. That's just a given. There were bunches of other fun times, but I'm not as good as Noel at remembering to take pictures. :) A big thanks to Lynne and Gordie for letting me stay longer and putting up with us.

No comments: