Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to School

Too bad Christmas break can't last forever. Noel and I both are back in the swing of school things! Noel started classes on Wednesday, and it seems that he will really like this semester. I started back to school on Thursday the 3rd. We were supposed to go back on the 2nd, but (thankfully) we got about an inch of snow-give or take. So they called off school. It was awesome! It gave me that extra day so that I actually wanted to go back to school. It also gave me another day to get off of mountain time and back on eastern time. If you don't know my school schedule, I have to leave my house at around 6:30 (I am not a morning person at all so this has been a struggle). As such, I go to bed quite early too, but since my internal time clock had not quite changed back I couldn't fall asleep until way past my bedtime. Anyway...I had my first full week back this last week, and it is always a challenge to get the kids back into the routine of school. But it is still nice to be back!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Glad you got your "groove" back. Did you by chance get the Christmas gift we sent you?

Melea said...

So glad you are finally settling into things...sleeping habits just gets worse after the kids come so enjoy! Let's hang out this weekend if you guys can

Adele said...

An inch of snow and school was called off? That's rough... We got at least 5 or 6 inches couple weeks ago and school didn't get called off...I guess that goes back to Kentucky's version of "severe winter weather" huh?